Smartflow Aluminum Manifolds are made with pride in our manufacturing facility South of Kansas City, Missouri. Our proprietary extrusion is cut to length, machined and polished before hard-coat anodize in red and blue. Quality checks throughout the process result in superior products for our customers. Applications include injection mold cooling water, specialty machines, pond aerators and many more.
Features and Benefits
- 300°F/149°C Operating Temperature Rating for application flexibility
- 150psi Maximum Pressure Rating
- One-piece aluminum extrusion
- No seams
- Red and Blue Anodized for corrosion resistance and function identification (supply and return)
- Various port sizes and thread types available (NPT, BSP, SAE)
- Brass end plug included (NPT only)
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Unique dovetail lock feature for paired mounting on 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2" sizes
- Standard items in stock - custom items available
- Optional ball valves, flowmeters and regulators can be installed to suit specific applications.
3-D CAD data for manifolds is available in most formats: